|Ten Reasons Why We Need Family?|
The relationship that you have with your family is probably one of the most important relationships you are ever going to have in your life. Sure; things may be a little tricky from time to time, but family relationships will always end up strong when you have worked through your issues. On this page I want to take a little look at ten reasons as to why we need family.
1.Happiness: Family brings happiness into your world (for the most part at least). Imagine having a husband or wife and waking up every day knowing that you have somebody close to you who is willing to give you the world or perhaps a child that you have helped shape into the person you are. If you are a little younger then you can feel happy knowing you have parents that care about you. It feels great.
2. Comfort: If you ever get into difficulty then you can be assured that your family will be there to help you with the support that you need. In fact; just being in their company will make you feel brilliant about yourself (this is one of my favorites out of the ten reasons!)
3. Belonging: When you have a family by your side you have a sense of belonging. Remember; your family, for the most part at least, have been raised in exactly the same way as you. They have the same principles. No matter how out of place you feel in the ‘outside’ world, you will always feel comfortable around your family.
4.Dependence: You know that you can count on your family if you have a little bit too much on your plate. In fact; I doubt you could be independent if you do not have a family whom you can depend on to give you space to breathe every so often.
5. Safety: Your family will help you feel safe. This is not just to protect you from the dangers of the world, but also to make you feel love and cared for. I mean; think back to when you were younger. I bet you felt incredibly safe with your parents arms wrapped around you, right? This is why you need family. You need to know that there is somebody there protecting you no matter what the situation.
6.Stability: No matter how many ups and downs you have in your life, your family will always be there to help you out. There is a good chance they will be your one constant!
7. Quality Time: As you get older it is likely that the amount of time you have with your family will dwindle away pretty quickly. However those moments where you do get to spend time with your family is precious. It is these moments which will make you realize just how lucky you are to have somebody there. You will be remembering these moments for the rest of your life.
8. Affection: Most humans crave affection. This is exactly what your family will be able to provide you with. Affection is love, a basic human need.
9. Reliance: You may not be able to rely on people in this world, but you will always be able to rely on your family. Sure; you may run into issues with them from time to time, but you can be sure that they will be there to pick you up when you have had a bad day or something akin to that.